TERMS OF SALE BED & BREAKFAST
1. Any reservation and stay in Eti-Gardens B&B, as well as payment conditions, are exclusively regulated by these terms of sale.
2. The house rules and services offered are available in the rooms. The house rules are an integral part of these terms.
3. Eti-Garden cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from an event it could impossibly have prevented (force majeure), despite the necessary precautions taken. Eti-Garden cannot be held responsible either for damage caused by the client, even if the clients fault is only partial.
4. Reservations made by the client need to be confirmed in writing (e-mail or regular post). Reservations made and confirmed by Eti-Garden, that provide no further specifications about the time of arrival, are valid till 6 PM on the day of arrival.
Options accepted by Eti-Garden, but not confirmed by the client within two weeks, can no longer be guaranteed by Eti-Garden.
5. Persons reserving one or more rooms, agree with the fact that Eti-Garden will charge 30% of the total costs of the reservation in case of cancelation or no-show on the day of the reservation.
6. Is considered as client for the invoicing, the person or legal body to whom the confirmation of the reservation has been sent.
7. At the arrival in the B&B, everybody is supposed to present his/her ID card.
8. The client is supposed to comply with the house rules of Eti-Garden. Severe or repeated violation of the house rules entitles Eti-Garden to end the contract immediately and without prior notice. The client is personally responsible towards Eti-Garden of any damage caused to people, the building, the furniture and its content or the design of the B&B.
9. Complaints concerning damaging, destruction or theft of objects brought to the B&B, need to be reported immediately and at the latest on the last day of the stay to the responsible. The responsible will make a report about the facts, that will be signed by the client.
10. The contract falls under Belgian law. Any dispute resulting from this contract shall fall under the exclusive competence of the courts where the seat of Eti-Garden is domiciled.