Eti-Garden Gite is a luxurious holiday home in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes. Houffalize is an ideal starting point from which to walk, cycle or drive to the many nearby attractions. But you do not have to leave… a cozy holiday accommodation and a spacious garden on the banks of the Ourthe offer ample opportunities in an oasis of greenery.
For the children there is a wide choice of toys for all ages, for the adults the table football, poker, and a wide selection of other card, dice and board games. A modern home cinema installation gives you the opportunity to enjoy broad TV program offerings, dvd or Blu-Ray, or the music on your i-pod, i-phone or i-pad. Everything to brighten up a rainy day.
Laze away long, sunny days in garden seats and loungers on the terrace or take a dip in the private pool of Eti-Garden. Let the sauna and Jacuzzi tempt you to dream away and pamper yourself. You can also fire up the BBQ and enjoy a delicious feast with your family under the stars.
- Living room: dining space, salon, bar, TV, DVD/Blu-Ray player, Hifi and home cinema
- Children’s toys and card, dice and board games for all ages
- Fully equipped kitchen, ironing board, iron and extra storage capacity
- 1 bedroom, furnished as double or twin
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 toilet
- Night hall, corridor and staircase
- A highchair is available
- Entrance: hall, staircase, toilet and bathroom/laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- 2 bedrooms, furnished as double or twin
- A cot is available in one of the rooms
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
- Table football
- Terrace with table for six people, garden furniture, chaise longue
- Playground equipment
- Swimming pool (May to September) – Shared with owners and guests B&B
- Wellness with Sauna and Jacuzzi – Shared with owners and guests B&B
(can be reserved free of charge per hour)
- Large parking space
Prices and Booking
|WE (2 nights)||335€|
|WE (3 nights)||350€|
|WE (4 nights)||385€|
|WE (2 nights)||395€|
|WE (3 nights)||420€|
|WE (4 nights)||455€|
|WE (2 nights)||470€|
|WE (3 nights)||490€|
|WE (4 nights)||530€|
Description of the seasons
- Low season: January, February, March, November and December (except for periods mentioned below).
- Mid-season: April, May, June, September and October (except for periods mentioned below).
- Peak season: July and August, school holidays, bank holidays
Check in / Check out
- Short weekend: Friday 4 PM till Sunday 6 PM
- Weekend: Friday 4 PM till Monday 10 AM
- Midweek: Monday 4 PM till Friday 10 AM
- Week: Friday 4 PM till Friday 10 AM
- or Monday 4 PM till Monday 10 AM
Included in the price: Tourist tax
NOT Included in the price (mandatory payment)
- Bed sheets, towels, kitchen towels € 10,00 per person/per stay
- Water and energy € 22,00 per night
- Cleaning € 70,00 per stay
- Deposit (Refunded 15 days after the end of stay) € 300,00
- For the comfort of other guests, pets are not welcome, unfortunately.
- Smoking in the house in not allowed.
- Student parties, stag parties, drinking bouts, etc. are not allowed.
The welcome was excellent. The house is fully compliant with our expectations in terms of interior and cleanliness. Everything is in place for a pleasant stay here. The view is very soothing and here you only hear the flow of the Ourthe. Thanks for the lovely stay and keep up.
We had a magical weekend! The house is very nice, well maintained, comfortable, and the environment is gorgeous …
It was a peaceful time, thanks for that. We come back soon. The multicultural group.
Dear Etienne and Hildegard, today is our last day in your beautiful holiday residence.Despite the bad weather we enjoyed the lovely surroundings and comfort of the home.Everything was taken care of down to the last detail. Thanks for the good care.Greetings.
Dear, we really enjoyed our stay very much! The best women’s weekend ever! In a beautiful setting! Very comfortable house, very clean and friendly welcome. We will definitely come back again! Greetings.
Gite Houffalize Gite
GPS 50.128488, 5.796103
On the E25 ( Liège-Arlon ) take exit 51 (Houffalize/Gouvy). At the end of this exit turn towards Houffalize. Follow this road until you reach a semi-roundabout in the centre of the city. Drive straight ahead until the following semi-roundabout, where you again drive straight ahead. Beyond the TEC station, a traffic sign indicates you to turn to the right. Drive however straight ahead, ignoring the prohibition sign with the indication “excepté riverains”. You are now in the Rue Moulin-Lemaire. Continue for a further 300 metres and you will find number 14 on the right-hand side of the way.