Eti-Garden Gite is a luxurious holiday home in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes. Bovigny is an ideal starting point from which to walk, cycle or drive to the many nearby attractions. But you do not have to leave: an enclosed 2500 m² garden offers you ample opportunities to relax in an oasis of green.
The children’s playroom and the bar, complete with a stereo, disco lighting, billiards table, table football, poker, and a wide selection of other card, dice and board games, will brighten up any rainy day! Laze away long, sunny days in garden seats and loungers on the terrace or fire up the BBQ and enjoy a delicious feast with your family under the stars.
- Entrance: hall, toilet
- Living room: dining space, salon, TV, DVD player, Hifi
- A highchair is available.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron and extra storage capacity
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 playroom with toys for different ages
- Night hall
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 3 bedrooms, furnished as double or twin
- 1 cot
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 bathroom with bath
- 1 toilet
- Billiards table
- Table football
- Party games for all ages
- Terrace with table for ten people, garden furniture, chaise longue
- Playground equipment
- Large parking space
Prices and Booking
|WE (2 nights)||360€|
|WE (3 nights)||381€|
|WE (4 nights)||420€|
|WE (2 nights)||450€|
|WE (3 nights)||475€|
|WE (4 nights)||505€|
|WE (2 nights)||550€|
|WE (3 nights)||590€|
|WE (4 nights)||630€|
Description of the seasons
- Low season: January, February, March, November and December (except for periods mentioned below)
- Mid-season: April, May, June, September, October (except for periods mentioned below)
- Peak season: July and August, school holidays, bank holidays
Check In / Check out
- Short weekend: Friday 4 PM till Sunday 6 PM
- Weekend: Friday 4 PM till Monday 10 AM
- Mid-week: Monday 4 PM till Friday 10 AM
- Week: Friday 4 PM till Friday 10 AM
- or Monday 4 PM till Monday 10 AM
Included in price: Tourist tax
NOT Included in the price (mandatory payment)
- Bed sheets, towels, kitchen towels € 10,00 per person/per stay
- Water and energy € 22,00 per night
- Cleaning € 70,00 per stay
- Deposit (Refunded 15 days after the end of stay) € 300,00
- For the comfort of other guests, pets are not welcome, unfortunately.
- Smoking in the house in not allowed.
- Student parties, stag parties, drinking bouts, etc. are not allowed.
Dear, 3 young families, with some friends on vacation, what a blessed location! Enjoying the sun, BBQ, hiking in the beautiful surroundings … We have enjoyed it immensely, laughed, ate, drank and played! Everything was very good in order! Living like God in the Ardennes! Greetings.
Why a long text … one word is enough … Wonderful!
The pictures on the internet did certainly not lie! It was super! Worth repeating … See you soon!
Gite Bovigny Honvelez 34A, 6671 Bovigny, België GPS 50.235945, 5.92234
Take exit 50 (Baraque de Fraiture) on the E25 (Liege-Arlon). At the end of this exit, turn towards Vielsalm. Stay on this road for 13 km until you reach the first red light in Salmchateau, then turn right towards Gouvy. You’re now on the right road (N 68). Follow this road until you come to Bovigny/Honvelez No 34A on the left. To help you find it more easily, keep a lookout on the right-hand side of the road for a sign saying “Friterie 200m”, and 200m further you will see a chip stand and the local football field. Continue for a further 200 metres after this and you will reach the 34A.